The Remington Paper Tornado
Remington's motto "To save time is to lengthen life" is illustrated perfectly through this 1910 poster of a typist working fanatically at her Remington 10. This stunning poster design is by famed "father of modern advertising" Leonetto Cappiello, who mainly lived and worked in Paris.
INCREDIBLY SOFT - This tee is one of the softest on the market. It is super comfortable, feels great, and has a great fit to it. It features double-needle stitched sleeves, sideseams, bottom hem and a taped neck and shoulders.
FEELS AND FITS GREAT - This 4.5oz tee has a light yet sturdy feel to it. It's made with 100% pre-shrunk cotton and won't shrink in the dryer. Runs a bit slim, so order accordingly.
CREATED WITH CARE - This tee will be imprinted with the design shown in our product picture. This is accomplished through the use of digital print technology for the perfect print and alignment. Each shirt is inspected thoroughly before being shipped to you to make sure it meets rigid product standards.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Vintage Remington Typewriter Ad by Leonetto Cappiello Unisex T-Shirt