Vincent Willem van Gogh was a Dutch post-impressionist painter who is among the most famous and influential figures in the history of Western art. In just over a decade, he created about 2,100 artworks, including around 860 oil paintings, most of which date from the final two years of his life. The paintings include landscapes, still lifes, portraits and self-portraits, and are characterized by bold colors and impulsive, expressive brushwork that contributed to the foundations of modern art.
The Starry Night is one of the most recognized works in Western art, widely regarded as Van Gogh's magnum opus. Painted in June 1889, it depicts the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, just before sunrise, with the addition of an imaginary village. It has been in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City since 1941, acquired through the Lillie P. Bliss Bequest.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
Vincent Van Gogh Starry Night Pattern Book Tote