“Simplicity, durability, speed, manifolding power, and visible writing are conceded to be the five great essentials in a typewriting machine. We present to the public THE OLIVER as the most striking embodiment of these features, and the most radical departure from other methods of construction.” —Oliver Typewriter Co. catalog No. 3, 1902
This t-shirt features the original drawing from the 1898 patent of the Oliver 2 typewriter and is available in black, forest & heather forest, dark gray and olive green. Get it...Oliver...olive green...
INCREDIBLY SOFT - This tee is one of the softest on the market. It is super comfortable, feels great, and has a great fit to it. It features double-needle stitched sleeves, sideseams, bottom hem and a taped neck and shoulders.
FEELS AND FITS GREAT - This 4.5oz tee has a light yet sturdy feel to it. It's made with 100% pre-shrunk cotton and won't shrink in the dryer. Runs a bit slim, so order accordingly.
CREATED WITH CARE - This tee will be imprinted with the design shown in our product picture. This is accomplished through the use of digital print technology for the perfect print and alignment. Each shirt is inspected thoroughly before being shipped to you to make sure it meets rigid product standards.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Oliver Typewriter 1898 Patent Unisex T-Shirt