A Symphony in Steel
“The Oliver Typewriter No. 5, which is now being placed on the market, is the ‘last word’ in typewriters—a Symphony in Steel. It is scientific in principle, flawless in construction, accurate in adjustment, splendidly efficient in operation.”—Oliver Typewriter Co. catalog, 1908
This t-shirt features the very image of the iconic Oliver 5 Typewriter as it appeared in the 1908 catalog.
INCREDIBLY SOFT - This tee is one of the softest on the market. It is super comfortable, feels great, and has a great fit to it. It features double-needle stitched sleeves, sideseams, bottom hem and a taped neck and shoulders.
FEELS AND FITS GREAT - This 4.5oz tee has a light yet sturdy feel to it. It's made with 100% pre-shrunk cotton and won't shrink in the dryer. Runs a bit slim, so order accordingly.
CREATED WITH CARE - This tee will be imprinted with the design shown in our product picture. This is accomplished through the use of digital print technology for the perfect print and alignment. Each shirt is inspected thoroughly before being shipped to you to make sure it meets rigid product standards.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Oliver 5 Typewriter Unisex T-Shirt