Edgar Allan Poe thought that the famous refrain - Nevermore - had to be uttered by an otherworldly, "non-reasoning creature capable of speech." Poe originally envisioned a parrot as the avian lead of his most famous work. He explained in an 1846 issue of Graham's magazine that a raven (which can talk, turns out), was “infinitely more in keeping with the intended tone” of his poem. You don't say?
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
"Quoth the Raven, Nevermore" Edgar Allan Poe Book Tote