This is only one of two known works by Margareta Haverman, and arguably one of the most beautiful floral paintings ever created by a Dutch artist. This bouquet could have never existed in real life during Margareta's life: roses, tulips, hollyhocks, irises, marigolds, and poppies aren't in bloom at the same time. Yet here they all are, facing all out as if waiting for their close-up.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China
Margareta Haverman "A Vase of Flowers" 1716 Book Tote