A must-have for typewriter enthusiasts to carry around their books, ribbon, carbon paper or anything else that can fit into this spacious tote. Featuring a close-up of an LC Smith Corona #3 typewriter.
The Corona #3 was an intensely popular model with over 700,000 produced between 1912 and 1940. It's a machine built for travel, and the ingenious folding design allowed it to fit into a small case.
Since they were inexpensive, lightweight and portable, Corona 3s could be found in most press tents on the battlefields of World War I.
The typewriter became such a commonplace field machine that when Jack Dempsey fell through the ropes and onto a sportswriter's Corona 3 in 1923, the punchline became: "Firpo could take out Dempsey, but he couldn't take put the Corona."
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China
LC Smith & Corona Typewriter Book Tote