The Hermes 3000 has a cult following. It's widely regarded as one of the finest portables ever created and the peak of typewriter design. Wonderfully rounded and finished in striking seafoam green, it was stylish in the 1960s and has come full circle to remain modish today.
Jack Kerouac wrote The Vanity of Duluoz on a Hermes 3000, and Sylvia Plath used one to write her only novel, The Bell Jar. Larry McMurty thanked his Hermes 3000 at the 2006 Golden Globes, saying, "My typewriter is a Hermes 3000, surely one of the noblest instruments of European genius."
If you love typewriters, show it off.
INCREDIBLY SOFT - This tee is one of the softest on the market. It is super comfortable, feels great, and has a great fit to it. It features double-needle stitched sleeves, sideseams, bottom hem and a taped neck and shoulders.
FEELS AND FITS GREAT - This 4.5oz tee has a light yet sturdy feel to it. It's made with 100% pre-shrunk cotton and won't shrink in the dryer. Runs a bit slim, so order accordingly.
CREATED WITH CARE - This tee will be imprinted with the design shown in our product picture. This is accomplished through the use of digital print technology for the perfect print and alignment. Each shirt is inspected thoroughly before being shipped to you to make sure it meets rigid product standards.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
top of page
bottom of page