Sidereus Nuncius (or Starry Messenger) is a short astronomical pamphlet published in New Latin by Galileo Galilei on March 13, 1610. It was the first published scientific work based on observations made through a telescope, and it contains the results of Galileo's early observations of the imperfect and mountainous Moon, the hundreds of stars that were unable to be seen in either the Milky Way or certain constellations with the naked eye, and the Medicean Stars (later Galilean moons) that appeared to be circling Jupiter.
This shirt features Galileo's original sketches of the Pleiades star cluster from Sidereus Nuncius on the front and back.
INCREDIBLY SOFT - This tee is one of the softest on the market. It is super comfortable, feels great, and has a great fit to it. It features double-needle stitched sleeves, sideseams, bottom hem and a taped neck and shoulders.
FEELS AND FITS GREAT - This 4.5oz tee has a light yet sturdy feel to it. It's made with 100% pre-shrunk cotton and won't shrink in the dryer. Runs a bit slim, so order accordingly.
CREATED WITH CARE - This tee will be imprinted with the design shown in our product picture. This is accomplished through the use of digital print technology for the perfect print and alignment. Each shirt is inspected thoroughly before being shipped to you to make sure it meets rigid product standards.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Galileo Sidereus Nuncius Star Cluster T-Shirt