Alphonse Mucha, was a Czech painter, illustrator and graphic artist, living in Paris during the Art Nouveau period, best known for his distinctly stylized and decorative theatrical posters. He produced illustrations, advertisements, decorative panels, and designs, which became among the best-known images of the period. In this large-format calendar design for the Parisian art journal "La Plume," Mucha gave free rein to his wealth of ornamental inventiveness. Every square inch of the picture is covered in decorative elements of Byzantine, Moorish and Scythian origin.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
Alphonse Mucha Zodiaque ("La Plume") Book Tote